Apache CXF 2.4.0 Released
- WS-Security improvements including support for SAML2 tokens, improved validation of security tokens, better performance, increased WS-I Basic Security Profile compliance, and much more.
- JiBX databinding
- Transformation feature provides for a fast and effective way to transform inbound and/or outbound XML messages for JAX-RS.
- LogBrowser console for viewing the CXF logs
- Enhanced OSGi support including initial Apache Aries Blueprint support and an Apache Karaf features file to make installing in OSGi easier.
- Much faster startup and reduced memory footprint along with easier configuration and embedibility.
See the 2.4 Migration guide for more details about the release and the new features.