Savoir Technologies offers Production and Developer support services to meet your company’s needs. Hands-on Apache services experts are available to support your developers. Your organization will be given multiple accounts to our support site as needed. Depending on the level of support, a reply to an issue is made within its respective response time. Custom support services can be tailored to your specific needs. Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Savoir currently offers support for
- Apache ActiveMQ and Artemis
- Apache Camel
- Apache CXF
- Apache Karaf
- Apache ServiceMix
- Aetos ESB
Savoir offers 3 support plans:
- Production 8×5 (Mountain Time Only)
- Production 24×7
1) Developer support – We can support your developers in how to use the Apache services stack on an annual basis. Your developers can open tickets and they have direct access to Apache developers to get the answers they need. This support is for answering development and architectural questions and not patch/bug or production-down issues. This support has an annual fee per developer and includes 70 hours of our consultants’ time per year.
2) Production 8×5 support – This support is for production issues and full support of the Apache product. This includes bug fixing, patches, and help with production down issues. This support is available Monday-Friday 8AM – 5PM Mountain Time with US Holidays excluded.
3) Production 24×7 support – This support is for production issues and full support of the Apache product. This includes bug fixing, patches, and help with production down issues. This support is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
If your organization has a lot of deployments, we do offer Enterprise pricing options. Service Level Agreements per support product and urgency levels can be found here.
Savoir support options are available to help your organization. Please contact us at moc.h1561476898cetri1561476898ovas@1561476898selas1561476898 or call us at 303-670-9800 for more information on any of our support offerings.